Cry out to God Tonight!

It's Saturday night, November 22. As mom and I were preparing to leave the hospital tonight, we were making sure my dad had everything he needed or wanted. We kissed him, and told him we loved him. Right before we walked out the door he said:

"Tell people to pray."

Us: "Ok. We will."

Dad: "Tell them..." (LONG pause, it's hard for him to talk.)

"CRY OUT TO GOD!"

Mom burst into tears and we went rushing back to his bedside. I asked my dad if he wanted us to pray over him right then, and of course he did. Mom grabbed his hand, I rested my hand on his leg, and CRIED OUT TO GOD for my sweet Daddy.

The pain is so bad right now for him. He told the nurse 10/10 and that's WHILE he's on a morphine pump, perkaset, AND motrine! I can not even imagine!

From my precious Dad's healing heart to your's,

Please CRY OUT TO GOD for relief from his pain and suffering tonight!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we're praying abby!! crying for you, your family and especially your dad. please keep us posted!

The Ashworth family said...

abby - i am praying for your dad - i can't imagine watching someone i love grow through something like this - i am crying out to God for a pain free night

Anonymous said...

We sent out some notes, too - asking people who know and love your Dad to cray out to God for Him!

"In my distress, I cried out to the Lord - and HE HEARD ME!"

Full of JOY said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL!!!