Regular Room

My dad is in his regular room now. We are thankful because that means he is progressing well! They also took out 2 of his 3 drainage tubes this morning, which is more positive proof of his progression. Taking out those tubs is really painful. It gives me major creeps to even think about.
Every one on his level of the hospital is either here for heart or lung surgery recovery. They all drag along these drainage tubes behind them wherever they go. The body just fills up with fluids during surgery and they drain it, I guess. My dads hands are hugely puffy. He always looks at his hands like they're really bothering him.

One part of my dad's suffering is naseau. (sp?) He's constantly feeling sick, and many times actually does throw up. They are trying to get that under control, but nothing has really worked yet.

He does seem to be resting better this afternoon then he had been.

Thanks for praying!! We appreciate it so much! And if my dad could speak well enough, he'd certainly thank you himself!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm thankful to hear that Glenn-be is progressing well. I'll be praying that nauseous stuff gets under control! I'm glad you get to spend better time w/ him in a regular room too! -Ant K